Helios Hospital has a patient centric approach and all our activities revolve around patient satisfaction. Utmost care is taken for admitted patients and best efforts are put in by the staff to enable the patient to recover at the earliest under the expert care of the best of clinicians and the warmth of the professional nursing staff available round the clock.
• Patients are admitted either through doctor’s reference letter or CMO’s recommendation.
• Kindly contact the admission counter and provide them with the details e.g. Date of admission, treating doctor, and preference for class of accommodation.
• Accommodation of your choice may not be available; in such case all efforts will be made to facilitate you in another best available category.
Billing and Payments
• The billing department functions on all week days round the clock.
• The advance has to be paid during admission. The amount will vary based on the type of accommodation.
• We accept cash/DD or debit cards/credit cards of all major banks.
• The charge of the bed is billed on a 24 hour basis depending on the time of admission.
• In case a patient is shifted to the ICU, the room/ward has to be vacated, or else room tariff will be applicable.
• Bed charges are exclusive of nursing/doctor services.
• Intensivist visit will be charged on a per day basis during the period of stay in ICUs.
• You can redress your billing queries on 0877-2223636/37 ext. 221 (timings 9 am to 5 pm for admitted patients and 2 pm to 5 pm for discharged patients).
• No billing queries will be entertained after 30 days from the date of discharge.
• Discharges are processed round the clock in the hospital.
• Discharge of patient will be authorized as per the doctor’s opinion.
• On receipt of request and discharge papers the billing department prepares the bill.
• On completion of the final bill the billing department informs the patient/attendants for final settlement.
• Relative has to approach the discharge counter for final settlement.
• Smoking and consumption of alcohol are not permitted in the hospital premises.
• Mobile phones are not permitted in restricted areas of the hospital like ICU & Operation Theatres.
• Photography is prohibited in hospital premises.
• All medicines, consumables, etc for the patient will be provided by the hospital.
• No outside medicine or consumables are permitted to be brought.
• Patients are advised not to carry cash or wear or keep any jewellery during their hospitalization. The hospital is not responsible for any kind of loss.
• Only one attendant is permitted to stay with the patients round the clock (except in rooms and suites).