• Monday to Saturday : 9 AM to 2 PM and 5 PM to 9 PM
• Sunday : 9 AM to 2 PM
• Appointments are given by the appointment section on telephone no’s 0877-2223636/39, and can also be requested through hospital website i.e., www.helioshospitals.in
• Consultants schedule is available on hospital website.
• All patients need to be registered prior to consultation. The registration fee (one time charge) is Rs. 50/- only. Registration is mandatory.
• If you have been registered previously, kindly quote your MR number when taking an appointment.
• In case you are a non – appointment / walk-in patient, you may have to wait to see the doctor.
• 6 OPD rooms
• Diagnostics (biochemistry/ microbiology/ pathology)
• Radiological Investigations
• Wheelchair facility is provided on request
Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Cardiology / Chest Medicine / Chronic Pain Management / Critical Care Medicine / Dental Surgery / Dermatology / Diabetology / ENT Surgery / General Surgery / Gynaecology / Haematology / Internal Medicine / Medical Gastroenterology / Medical Oncology / Rheumatology / Microbiology Nephrology / Neurology / Neurosurgery / Obstetrics / Surgical Gastroenterology / Surgical Oncology / Ophthalmology / Orthopaedic Surgery / Paediatric Surgery / Plastic Surgery / Psychiatry / Urology / Vascular Surgery / Pathology / Physiotherapy / Radiology & Imaging
Billing & Payments
• Hospital OPD charges are to be paid at the OP reception counter.
• The hospital OPD consultation charge is Rs. 250/- for specialists and Rs. 350/- for super specialists.
• Follow-up consultation (one time) is valid only for 10 days from the date of first consultation.
• Fresh consultation charges will be collected after 10 days from the date of previous consultation.
• Billing for the consultations and all other OPD procedures and investigations is done at the OPD billing counter.
• Payments are accepted in cash / debit card / credit card.