• Monday to Saturday : 9 AM to 2 PM and 5 PM to 9 PM
• Sunday : 9 AM to 2 PM
• Appointments are given by the appointment section on telephone no’s 0877-2223636/39, and can also be requested through hospital website i.e., www.helioshospitals.in
• Consultants schedule is available on hospital website.
• All patients need to be registered prior to consultation. The registration fee (one time charge) is Rs. 50/- only. Registration is mandatory.
• If you have been registered previously, kindly quote your MR number when taking an appointment.
• In case you are a non - appointment / walk-in patient, you may have to wait to see the doctor.
• 6 OPD rooms
• Diagnostics (biochemistry/ microbiology/ pathology)
• Radiological Investigations
• Wheelchair facility is provided on request
Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Chest Medicine / Chronic Pain Management / Critical Care Medicine / Dermatology / Diabetology / ENT Surgery / General Surgery / Gynaecology / Haematology / Internal Medicine / Medical Gastroenterology / Medical Oncology / Rheumatology / Microbiology / Neurology / Neurosurgery / Obstetrics / Surgical Gastroenterology / Surgical Oncology / Ophthalmology / Orthopaedic Surgery / Paediatric Surgery / Plastic Surgery / Psychiatry / Urology / Vascular Surgery / Pathology / Physiotherapy / Radiology & Imaging
Billing & Payments
• Hospital OPD charges are to be paid at the OP reception counter.
• The hospital OPD consultation charge is Rs. 250/- for specialists and Rs. 350/- for super specialists.
• Follow-up consultation (one time) is valid only for 10 days from the date of first consultation.
• Fresh consultation charges will be collected after 10 days from the date of previous consultation.
• Billing for the consultations and all other OPD procedures and investigations is done at the OPD billing counter.
• Payments are accepted in cash / debit card / credit card.
ABOUT HELIOS HOSPITALS
Helios Hospitals is a tertiary advanced trauma care and multi-speciality hospital established in Tirupati, which is going to be a landmark in health care for the entire Rayalaseema region. Helios hospital is a 50 bedded hospital, with state of the art technology across all specialties. The technological advantage is complimented by dedicated, well trained and patient oriented doctors and supporting staff, providing sophisticated and specialized medical care at an affordable cost. We are dedicated to give “Health Care at its Best” because we understand the patients and their needs.
Copyright © 2019, Helios Hospitals. All Rights Reserved.
Designed By: sofitechnologies.com
#18-2-148,Opposite Devendra Theatre,Ashok Nagar,Tirupati-517501